Excellent Service And Repair To All Makes Of Vehicles
We are committed to providing you with first-class service, ensuring the best care for your vehicle.
Service and Diagnostics
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Scheduled and Annual Services
- Routine maintenance
- Computer diagnostics of all vehicle electrical and electronic systems
- Air-conditioner system services
- Resetting of service lights and fault codes
- Technical advice
We cover all types of engine repairs, including:
- Cooling system and radiator repairs
- Overheating problems
- Engine misfires/poor performance
- Engine overhauls
- Cylinder head gasket replacement
- Timing belt/chain replacement
- Fuel injection systems
- Driveline repairs
Steering / Gearbox Repairs
We offer a comprehensive range of repairs to steering and gearboxes, including:
- Remanufacture of manual and automatic gearboxes
- Front and rear differential overhaul
- Steering rack/steering box replacement
- Repairs to all prop shafts and CVs
- Clutch and Dual Mass Flywheel replacement
- Torque converter refurbishment
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Comprehensive suspension repairs
- Shock absorber replacement
Value Added Services
We want to minimise the inconvenience of having your vehicle in for a service or repair. This is why we offer the following additional services:
- Collection and delivery service (within a 10 km radius)
- Shuttle service (within a 10 km radius)
- Weekend servicing
- Roadside assistance
- Tow-in service
- Female-friendly environment
- Night services available on request
- All mechanical and electrical repairs undertaken by Premier Auto Services e-CAR is warranted for 6 months or 20 000 km. This warranty covers all parts supplied and fitted in our service centre.
- All parts supplied and fitted by Premier Auto Services e-CAR carry full OEM or SABS approval.
- We do not guarantee all parts supplied by the customer.
- For all repair warranties to remain effective, our customers are required to service the vehicle with Premier Auto Services e-CAR regularly as per the manufacturer’s specifications. Servicing with other service centres will invalidate any existing warranties.
- Customers are required to abide by the manufacturers servicing kilometres. Should a service exceed the 1000 km tolerance permitted by most manufacturers, any or all warranties may be invalidated.